Pride Guide: Advertise with Kelowna Pride
Get noticed and show your support for Kelowna Pride 2018
The Pride Guide is the program for Kelowna Pride (Aug 11-18) and will include a full listing of Pride events, greetings from government and community resources.
The Pride Guide offers businesses a chance to advertise directly to the growing LGBT2Q+ communities, as well as their friends, family and allies. And it’s not just a great marketing opportunity; it’s a chance to let the Okanagan know that you support the positive social change that Pride stands for.
More than 1,500 copies of the guide will be printed and distributed, and will be available at all Pride week events and for download from kelownapride.com.
Did you know?
30% of the LGBT2Q+ market’s purchasing decisions are influenced by advertising, and over 50% are influenced by a company’s employment practices and active promotion of LGBT2Q+ friendly policies. Source: Valuing the Gay Dollar, Brendan Stevens, Ivy Business Review, April 2017
Advertising Rates & Specifications
All ads are full-colour. Pricing and sizes as follows:
- Inside Covers: $750 (5.5″ x 8.5″ trimmed, with 0.125″ bleed and 0.375″ margins)
- Full Page: $400 (4.75” x 7.75“)
- Half Page: $250 (4.75” x 3.75“)
- Third Page: $150 (4.75” x 2.41“)
- The ad booking deadline has been extended to is July 6th, 2018.
- To confirm your booking please use our Eventbrite Page to purchase your spot in the guide.
- Artwork deadline is 11:59PM Pacific time on Monday, July 9th, 2018.
- Artwork must be provided in Full-Colour 300 DPI Adobe Acrobat (PDF) or vector (EPS).
- Send all finished artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need your ad designed?
Graphic services are available for ad creation or resizing through our preferred vendor, Modit Media, at a rate of $65/hour plus applicable taxes. If required, please contact email@example.com well in advance and provide the following:
- Company/organization name
- Company/organization logo
- Company/organization website address or phone number or email address.