Join us August 11–18, 2018 for Kelowna’s annual Pride celebration.
THE OFFICIAL EVENT LINE-UP IS HERE!
- Tue Aug 14: A Mile in Our Moccasins– Screening & Workshop (Affiliate Event)
- Wed Aug 15: November Project (Affiliate Event)
- Thurs Aug 16: Trans March & Social
- Fri Aug 17: Kelowna’s Next Drag Superstar Competition & FruitCake: Official After Party
- Sat Aug 18: Pride March & Festival in the Park & Wrap Up Party
See full event details in the Event Calendar below.
Wanna strut your stuff selling drink tickets? How about flexing your cleanup muscles and help us tear down after an event. We’re on the lookout to fill numerous volunteer positions during Pride week. Check out our positions on Do Some Good.
The Festival in the Park on August 18 will include a vendor fair. Sell your goods, promote your organization or serve some eats to the crowd. Tentative schedule is:
- 8am-12pm: Set-up
- 12-7pm: Festival in full force—sell, sell, sell!
- 7-9pm: Take down
- Dress your storefront or hang a rainbow flag or artwork
- Download and display an official 2018 Merchant Welcome Sign (PDF) during Kelowna Pride
- Dress up and be part of Pride week events
- Share your Pride experiences on social media and use the hashtags #kelownapride and #kelownapride2018
View the 2018 Pride Guide online.