Join us June 15–22, 2019 for Kelowna’s annual Pride celebration.
CHECK BACK SOON TO SEE THE FULL LINE-UP!
Wanna strut your stuff selling drink tickets? How about flexing your cleanup muscles and help us tear down after an event. We’re on the lookout to fill numerous volunteer positions during Pride week.
Positions will be posted on Do Some Good soon!
Contact: email@example.com for more details.
The Festival in the Park on August 18 will include a vendor fair. Sell your goods, promote your organization or serve some eats to the crowd. Tentative schedule is:
- 8am-12pm: Set-up
- 12-7pm: Festival in full force—sell, sell, sell!
- 7-9pm: Take down
- Dress your storefront or hang a rainbow flag or artwork
- Download and display an official 2018 Merchant Welcome Sign (PDF) during Kelowna Pride
- Dress up and be part of Pride week events
- Share your Pride experiences on social media and use the hashtags #kelownapride and #kelownapride2018