Sat, Sept 26|
Location is To Be Announced.
Kelowna Pride Festival
Time & Location
Sept 26, 2020, 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location is To Be Announced.
About the Event
“Your Future, Your Story...” Come out and show your support for this year’s theme “Your Future, Your Story...”. Spend an afternoon social distancing with your friends at some of Kelowna’s most premiere locations while enjoying live music safely and with a view! Being hosted across two different secret sites. Only those registered & confirmed to attend will be provided with the appropriate location details. Both locations will have a no-charge area. People will pre-register and we will select up to 50 people to attend in person. The online live stream will be free to watch. Each site will have its own unique line up of live music. Kelowna Pride 2020 is presented by TD and is supported by Fido, The Kanata Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre, Friends of Dorothy Lounge and Unicorns.live Watch the live stream for free @ https://watch.unicorns.live/programs/live-kps2020festival
PLEASE READ DETAILS BELOW FULLY!
Secret locations - will only be revealed to the ticket holders within 12 hours of the actual event.
Location 1 Details:
- Two different areas each with 50 person capacity
- Not an accessible venue
- Food is available on site from the venue
Location 2 Details:
- Available for up to 50 people
- Accessible venue - it is on grass but is level
- Some picknick tables are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Food available from food truck.
- **Please indicated on your registration if you require an accessible site**
Details for both venues:
- No charge for general admission area - people MUST register in advance. On Wednesday Sept 23 we will randomly select up to 50 people to attend. You must indicate when you submit your registration how many people will attend with you as part of your POD, you cannot change this number after.
- Show starts at 12:00PM
- Both locations are licenced to serve alcohol - licences and availability of product will vary by location
- Both locations are all ages
- This event WILL BE OUTDOORS. Please dress appropriately.
- All attendee's must adhere to COVID protocals - these may change as the event gets closer
- Santize hands upon arrival
- Masks are MANDATORY as you move about the site. You may remove your mask while seated with your pod
- No table jumping
- Max of 6 people per table/group
- No walking around talking to other tables
- Separate washrooms for General Admission, Reserved Seating
- No Charge - General Admission Raffle - raffle to be selected on Sept 23. Those who have been selected will be notified via email. Please select the number of tickets based on the number of people you will be bringing with you. When the draw is done you will receive the total number of tickets your requested.
- BELOW PAID OPTIONS ARE GUARANTEED ACCESS
- $50+GST per person - Reserved Seating. Only 4 tables each for 6 people available. Must purchase full table. Premium seating in space. Includes a charcuterie board for the whole table and one glass of wine per person. Table price is 300+GST.
- $45+GST per person - Reserved Seating. Second row high top tables available in 2, 4 or 6 people. Must purchase a full table. Includes charcuterie board for the whole table and one glass of wine per person. Table price is $90 (2ppl), $180 (4ppl) or $270 (6ppl)
Bring your own chairs
VIP Access (Premium Seating)
6 people per table.
VIP - 2nd Row (2 people)
VIP - 2nd Row (4 people)
VIP - 2nd Row (6 people)