Outdoor Rainbow Market
Time & Location
About the Event
Kelowna Pride is replacing the regular vendor section of our typical Pride Festival with a farmers’ market style event this year. Come and enjoy a safe, and socially-distant shopping experience and support our local business who stand up with PRIDE all year round.e are excited to be working with House of Rose Winery to host this event.
The last few months have been tough on small businesses and we are thrilled to provide a space that will be focused on small business and entrepreneurs alike.
PLEASE CLICK READ MORE!!
- Insurance: If you are selling any sort of product during the festival (food, liquor or otherwise) or providing samples/free food to people you must have Commercial General Liability Insurance with a minimum of $2,000,000 in coverage. Please speak with your insurance provider to have the "Kelowna Pride Society" listed as an additional insured and have them email us a copy of this insurance. Failure to provide this will result in removal from the festival with no refund.
- We only accept applications via this form. No mail or alternative applications will be accepted.
- All vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, tents, etc.
- NO Vehicles allowed on the grass.
- Absolutely NO SAMPLING of products. If you are caught sampling your products to attendees your booth will be shut down. No warnings.
- No power available
- Generators are not allowed within the festival site. Only food trucks are permitted to have a generator.
- At the end of the festival Ice must not be dumped on the grass under any circumstance
- Setup will begin at 8AM and must be complete by 10am. We will be doing a stagged setup to avoid too many people in the space setting up at one time. We will advise times for setup on Sept 18, 2020
FOOD TRUCKS SPOT ARE SOLD OUT. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small Business Registration$50+$2.50 GST$50+$2.50 GST0$0
- Medium Size Business Reg$100+$5 GST$100+$5 GST0$0
- Large Business Registration$200+$10 GST$200+$10 GST0$0