Time & Location
Sep 23, 2020, 6:00 p.m.
Kerry Park, 1J5, 1480 Mill St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6N4, Canada
About the Event
Dust off those stand-up paddle boards, kayaks or other people-powered watercrafts for Kelowna Pride’s First-Ever? Water Parade hosted by Freida Whales. PRE-REGISTRATION Required! We will safely meet in the area of The Sails Water fountain, downtown Kelowna. People will be scheduled to allow for adequate spacing between floaties and groups. Masks must be worn while waiting to get on the water. Only people powered boats are permitted - i.e. kayaks, standup paddle boards, etc.
The day of the event you will receive email instructions on where to go. COVID Protocals:
- Every person must pre-register individually
- Any one not registered will not be permitted to participate or be in the marshalling area
- Everyone must wear a mask while waiting for the parade to start. Must provide doctors note if you cannot for medical reasons.
- Hand sanitizers onsite
- Flags/Merch - must be prepurchased
- Only 50 people allowed to participate
*no charge to participate - pre-registration required*
*free to watch the livestream*
Watch the live stream - https://watch.unicorns.live/programs/live-kps2020water